10 signs you are addicted to the internet.
10. You ask the librarians where they keep the Wikipedias.
9. You require your friends to authenticate their identity even at face-to-face meetings.
8. You truly expect the video of your 3rd grade play to be on YouTube.
7. You draw stick figures sideways :-)<—<
6. You narrate your life in Top 10 headlines. This morning it was “Top 10 Ways to Put Your Socks On.”
5. You count clicks on your blog with ridiculously more accuracy than you count calories.
4. You get a letter in the mail and you have to scan it in before you can read it.
3. You think the word “viral” means something good.
2. You attempt to open real-life doors by double-clicking on them.
1. You type “my car keys” in Google’s search bar.